2

Professional Break up..!

Posted by Karan Gurnani on 3:09 PM
What follows is completely a piece of exaggeration... However any resemblance is hardly regretted...
Since ages lovers have written letters to make up & to break up... I don't wish to use legendary names, so lets assume CHAMPU broke up with CHAMPA... so how wud Chumps write a letter If he treated it as a professional letter...

(1) A Charted Accountant

To,
Who so ever it may concern.
This is to inform u that ur behavior towards me has been disappointing in the PY 2009-10, AY 2010-11. Bcoz of u i have been so low that i wud now have to undergo an internal reconstruction. All my reserves, surplus & goodwill have been written off. Bcoz of u my current ratio today is 1:4 against 2:1 which i used to have before meeting u. After clearing CA finals, ppl used to appreciate my brains, but u managed to depreciate it as well...
You are hereby credited...


(2) A Mechanic

To my dear 4stroke,
I treated u like a German engineering product, but ur spare parts were just like that of a premiere padmini. U kicked me as if i was ur scooty, Believe me, my dikki still pains. I was ur sunroof during summers n wiper during rains, but u were just a kachra in my corroborator. I dont wish to see ur made in china head lights ever again.
You zero honda. i mean go without dhak dhak.


(3) A Poet (Javed Akthar types)

Tumhaare dil se diye takalluf ki tanhaai me, kuch iss tarha murjha gaye mere dil k khile kamal,
Ki shraab k nashe me doob gaya main, aur mera dost Rohan Samal...
Dard ki vaadiyon mein, baadal se lipte hue shama ki tarha,
bujh gaye mere dil me tere pyaar k diye...
Ab toh bas iltejha hai tum se kehne ki chal hatt,
Mujhe ab se nahi hai teri zaroorat...


(4) A Computer Engineer

I installed u in my heart-ware,
thinking that u were a unique software,
but u were just another malware.
Bcoz of u so much of my data in my CPU has become corrupt, but i wont hang bcoz of u, though i haven't shut down since 3 days. I have Therefore decided to format my heart disk. Don't think of hacking me again coz i have changed my firewall settings... Now debug


Sorry for the lenght, hope u had a good laugh...

|

2 Comments


Hahaha..! Funny!


Hahahahahaha Super, Bravo... I want some more professions added too like HR, Marketing, Operations :P just kiddding. nice work ;)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © 2009 Just a 'Screwed up' Thought...! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.